Summer Camps, Preschools, Daycares
The 100% Total-Participation, Interactive, All-ages Summer Camp Program
Everybody Participates at the same time!
- Performances and workshops for thousands of campers every summer!
- Perfect for Summer and Winter Camps at: Park Districts, Recreation Centers, Child Care Centers, Preschools, and more!
- ”See a Juggler! Be a Juggler!” is a two-part program for your campers!
First, it’s the Variety Juggling Show!
- A FUN, engaging, & interactive variety juggling show for ALL ages of campers!
- Tons of energy, movement, audience participation, laughter and excitement!
- Eye-popping balancing, juggling, and variety stunts!
- Perfect for Pre-K all the way through the oldest campers!
Then, it’s even more fun as EVERY CAMPER PARTICIPATES in the hands-on skills workshop!
- Campers all learn balancing skills with peacock feathers, skills with plastic spinning plates, juggling skills with slow-moving colorful scarves, Chinese Yo-Yo’s (diabolo’s) and more! Skills are fun, interactive, and easy to challenging!
- Workshops fit YOUR summer camp schedule
- Skills taught are perfect for all ages and abilities!
- Totally interactive! It’s about what the campers can do!
- All Equipment is Provided! For small or large groups of campers!
- The Campers become the stars! They can all do it!
- ”See a Juggler! Be a Juggler!” is perfect for the little kids AND the big kids!
- Workshops promote self-confidence, good attitude, trying something new, breaking down a task into its smaller parts, trying something new, and doing your best!
What Camp Directors are saying!
Park District Summer Camps
“Thanks again for giving us such a fantastic show! The kids loved it! It was just what we were looking for!”
–Peggy Baldwin, Director, FunTime Camp–Bourbonnais Township Park District
“The kids are still talking about you! We loved having you! The juggling show was fantastic! It was amazing how Jason gained every child’s attention and got them excited about juggling! The kids loved it!”
–Kenzi Huelskoetter, Assistant Director of School Age, Camp WaNaGo
“The workshop was great because it gave the campers a chance to try something new! Many of them couldn’t believe that they could do it!”
–Megan Raitt, Camp Manager, Camp No Name–Wheaton Park District
“Your performance was great and the kids loved you!”
–Bridget Davis, Youth Coordinator, Palos Heights Parks and Recreation Summer Camp
“What caught my eye was that kids could interact and try something on their own instead of just watching!”
–Luis Franco, Program Supervisor, North Berwyn Park District Summer Camp
Day Care Summer Camps
“The children voted you as their FAVORITE performer of the summer!”
–Sherri Fazel, Teacher, See Saw Day Care Center
“THE favorite event of the summer! The campers talked about your show for days! Every child was able to get involved!”
–Lori Lanthier, Camp Director, Mundelein Montessori
“One of the BEST parts of our summer program so far! Thank you for allowing all the children in our center to be part of your show! We could not be happier!”
–Nicole Stefani, Director, Young Scholars Childcare—Island Lake, IL.
“You are great! The show was wonderful! What I loved the most was the fact that you were able to entertain a wide range of ages, and get everybody participating!”
–Nicole Krizka, KinderCare–Woodridge, IL.
“My Son Elija was hoping to get picked in a show this summer, and in your show, he finally did! You made his summer!”
–Miss Kristin, Teacher, KinderCare—Delafield, WI.
“What a wonderful program! The kids had a great time participating!”
–Julie Mildenberger, Tutor Time—Schaumburg, IL.
“I was so pleased with the level of camper interaction during your program! We had children from two to eleven in the audience and you kept everyone entertained!”
–Lisa Fawver, Principal, Chesterbrook Academy—Naperville, IL.
“Your program was great! I LOVED the interactive portion where all the campers got a chance to actually learn new skills. It was great for them to be able to try themselves!”
–Jane Johnson, Director, Bright Horizons—Schaumburg, IL.
“It was a FANTASTIC show! By far one of our best in-house field trips that we have had at our school! The children’s participation during the performance kept their full attention! Your juggling skills, humor, and great interactions with the children really made an impression on our staff and children!”
–Jill Cassetto, Assistant Director, The Goddard School—Plainfield, IL.